Japan Victory over Spain – Sekizuka only Satisfied
Many words have been used to describe Japan’s win over Spain last night including , shock , miracle , stunned , giant-killing and of course the word “Satisfied”. Satisfied??
Japan FA website ( http://www.jfa.or.jp) says “Sekizuka satisfied with win over Spain” – If i were him , I would be completely over and under and over the moon again!
Forward Otsu Yuki of Borussia Monchengladbach hit the game’s only goal in the 34 th minute, giving Japan their first win in the Olympics since 2004.
Spain had to play with 10 men for around 50 minutes after defender Inigo Martinez received a straight red card for pulling down Nagai Kensuke in the 41st minute.
Other Headlines This Morning:
- Japan shock Spain in Olympic football
- Olympics 2012 Men’s football: Japan stuns Spain, Brazil edges Egypt
- Japan stun Spain in Olympic football
- Olympics 2012 Men’s football: Giant-killing Japan stun Spain
- Japan shock Spain in men’s Olympic football match
- Japan hails ‘Glasgow Miracle’ in Lodon Olympics football opener
- Olympics Men’s football: Japan shock Spain, win 1-0